Nous sommes les premiers au Québec à offrir cette révolutionnaire traitement aux micro-aiguillages par radiofréquence unique qui aide à réduire les signes du vieillissement et à produire des résultats durables et naturels.
We’re really excited to be the first in Quebec to offer this revolutionary micro-needdles treatment, because of its ability to reduce the signs of aging and produce long-lasting and natural looking results.
Profound in Ideal Body
• What is Profound Treatment?
Profound is one of the latest devices to use radiofrequency (RF) microneedling to deliver RF energy into the skin to help tighten up loose or crepey skin and reduce visible signs of cellulite. The Profound device controls the exact skin temperature as the RF energy is being delivered.
• What Should I Expect Following Profound Treatment?
You should be able to resume normal activities about 24 hours following your treatment. Patients typically experience a small to moderate amount of redness which usually resolves in 2-12 hours. You can expect to see some swelling and perhaps some bruising in and around the treatment area, which usually returns to normal in 7-10 days.
• Benefits of Profound Treatment
Some of the benefits of Profound include:
First device that increases the body’s natural production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, the major building blocks the body uses to increase skin volume.
First device with exact temperature control ability.
Produces about 37% of facelift results without incisions or scars
Treats cellulite and remodels the septae (membranes between tissues) that create cellulite
Tightens loose skin by creating skin volume naturally
Helps replace lost skin volume due to aging
• Who is a Good Candidate for Profound Treatment?
Men and women concerned with a sagging jawline, a double chin, “turkey neck” or almost any other body area with loose, crepey skin or cellulite may be a good candidate for treatment with the Profound device. If you’re dealing with any of these issues and wonder if Profound is right for you, contact our office to schedule a free consultation. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your options with you and help you determine the best treatment choice to achieve the results you want.
• How is Profound Treatment Performed?
Profound treatments are generally performed in the following areas:
Mid and lower face (double chin)
Neck, chest, arms and knees (loose, crepey skin)
RF energy is delivered into the dermal layer of the skin or the subcutaneous tissue using very fine microneedles, heating the tissue for 3-4 seconds. This triggers a wound-healing response from the body, causing it to begin producing new elastin and collagen. Decreased skin elasticity is caused by the lack of these components.
If you have sensitive skin, a topical anesthetic can be applied for your comfort. The treatment can also be performed under IV sedation if necessary, or in conjunction with other surgical procedures. The complete treatment is usually performed in about an hour.
If you’re having a large area treated, IV sedation will be recommended or you may be given the option of splitting the treatment into two procedure days.
8 facts that make this a one-of-a-kind, must-have system.
- Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid.1,4
- First and only RF microneedling device with FDA clearance for face and body4
- Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results2,4,5,6
- 100% response rate for facial wrinkles5,7
- 94% response rate for improvement in the appearance of cellulite4,7,8
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite severity with only one non-surgical treatment4,8,9
- The only real-time, temperature-controlled RF microneedling device4
- Proven in 8 comprehensive clinical studies10